Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wonderful Time Spent with Friends

Last week I was blessed to spend time with 2 of my former roommates, and very cherished friends, Jessica and Jamie. It seems like just yesterday we were all living under the same roof, but so much has happened since those days . . . marriage, children (well, child), and even cancer. How neat to see the Lord growing our friendships much deeper than we ever imagined. I am so blessed to know that no matter what lies on the road ahead I will have such precious souls to share the journey with!

Jessica and Daniel have one adorable son, Josiah Daniel. He is 8 months old – and the perfect kid. They said I would get to see both the good and bad, but I’m pretty sure it was ALL good. He is so cute!! He has such a personality and it was neat to be reminded how simple life is through the eyes of a child. I think as grown-ups we often make it too complicated. Below are just a couple of pictures from the week. Enjoy!




Josiah loves to look out the window.


Too precious! He immediately fell in love with her.




Can you believe this?? 8 months old, and already using the big-boy potty!

2 comments:

carla's gateway said...

NO WAY!!! is he really potty training??? oh Kaely, such sweet pictures. you know I love pics, and I feel like I am in everyone I take... they are what my eyes saw and so people who see them get my view. Thanks for sharing. (and yes, I just posted some new puppy pics.. they are beginning to get fuzzy, and sooo fun!) love you, ckt

Anonymous said...

love you, k!!